Almost a week ago we gathered together...the wonderful fusion of glassybaby everybody, at Cremant Restaurant, for our annual glassybaby Christmas party. Cremant is an amazing culinary hot spot, right in the heart of our Madrona neighborhood, serving in the French tradition.I swear I had no involvement in the Cremant 'front runner' choice, despite the fact that my husband is French and this happens to be our favorite Seattle restaurant.
Everyone swirled around in their holiday finest, before being seated for a stunning meal. It was such a treat...hosted by our ever generous Lee. The evening was galvanized by Peter's toast. Lee's eloquent husband brought us all together to raise a glass in celebration of our mix....all the efforts of all of us which leads to glasybaby propulsion:
- The glassblowers...their craft and myriad wonderful personalities.
- Our P.R. lovelies...Charlotte and Mary.
- Spoon Dickey, our resident genius...business troubleshooter.
- Kim, our shipping expert slash Office Manager (super heroine.)
- Our Sales Staff...forever sweet and hardworking.
- Jacqueline...dogged Outside Sales charmer.
- Speaking of "dogged"...the shop dogs... Juneau, Wally and Jackie.
- Our sweet neighbors, good karma presence, The Alley Works Dames and Jeff Mitchell.
- Jeanine, our unstoppable, unflappable, top brass C.O.O..
- Lee, our everything...limitless visionary, giver.
We are a lucky amalgam. It was a great evening to celebrate this fact. An evening to relax, eat, chat, imbibe and take stock of it all.
Which leads, not to an anecdote from the store, my usual blog path...but to a broader stroke...a heartfelt Thank You. We collectively celebrate you... our vast and wonderful customers. We are symbiotic with you and Thank You for loving glassybaby. Merry Christmas to you all. Have a fabulous, warm and safe holiday. We hope glassybaby provides you with its magical light. I will scribe more tales in 2008. Can't wait.
Until Nest Time, Nicola