So many things to be thankful for...here is this year's installment with a glassybaby twist:
- We give thanks for the new Thai restaurant around the corner.
- We give thanks for the Holiday boughs and twinkle lights that swag through the beautiful corridor of Madrona.
- We give thanks for egg nog lattes at the Hi Spot.
- We are so thankful that a color such as Hudson exists.
- We are thankful for 555 Hudson...our New York home and Bridgeport Village our, temporary, Oregon home.
- We give thanks that Ryan, our valued glass blower, is back from 4 months on the Appalachian Trail.
- We give thanks that Ryan, our valued Production Manager, has the giggle that she does.
- Thanks for baby Akira...joining the planet.
- We give thanks for humor.
- We give thanks for Marissa's ability to master the art of making origami cranes...to the tune of 300 count.
- We give thanks that Michelle, our beloved barrista, who moved to Wenatchee, is happy in her new home.
- We give thanks to Kim's quiet thunder.
- We are thankful for Steve's strong and gracious leadership.
- We are thankful for Dogs.
- And how can we resist...we are Thankful to Lee for bringing us all together.
- We are thankful...so thankful, for our loyal and loving customers...that give us our heart beat.
From glassybaby...Have a marvelous Thanksgiving. Until next time, Nicola