how to give a baby grant
want to direct a $3,000 grant to the non-profit of your choice?
we will be accepting nominations through each month
all you need to do to nominate an organization is: tag a friend in a post, and propose.
post a picture to facebook or instagram, and nominate a deserving nonprofit. in your post, tell us (in 200 words or less) why the non-profit you’re nominating deserves a little more light. make sure to tag your post with #glassybabybabygrants and #dreambig.
glassybaby will review all nominations and select the top-three posts each month. the top three will each receive a glassybaby grant.
1st place: $3,000 and 10% of ‘dream’ sales for the month
2nd place: $2,000
3rd place: $1,000
*note: all three winners will receive an online giving code that can be shared with their community to earn additional funds for their cause.
proposals should be 200 words or less, and should describe:
1. how the organization’s work furthers our giving mission,
2. an example of the organization’s impact, and
3. your own relationship to the organization.
--to be considered, nominations must get at least 3 shares and 20 likes
– you may submit a proposal every month, provided that you follow both steps each month.
glassybaby will choose and communicate the winners within 10 days of the following month. dream sales and online codes will be active for the month after that. for example, for a winning nomination submitted during April, an online code will be active during the month of June, and dream sales for the month of June will benefit the April first-place winner.
- if you are not on social media, then you may send your proposal in an email to the non- profit & three of your friends, and email@example.com to have your grant proposal be considered eligible.
- glassybaby may post any and all proposals submitted, in any capacity, for any purpose.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions.