how to give a baby grant
want to direct a $3,000 grant to the non-profit of your choice?
we will be accepting nominations through each month
all you need to do to nominate an organization is: tag a friend in a post, and propose.
post a picture to facebook or instagram, and nominate a deserving nonprofit. in your post, tell us (in 200 words or less) why the non-profit you’re nominating deserves a little more light. make sure to tag your post with #glassybabybabygrants
glassybaby will review all nominations and select the top-three posts each month. the top three will each receive a glassybaby grant.
1st place: $3,000
2nd place: $2,000
3rd place: $1,000
proposals should be 200 words or less, and should describe:
1. how the organization’s work furthers our giving mission,
2. an example of the organization’s impact, and
3. your own relationship to the organization.
--to be considered, nominations must get at least 3 shares and 20 likes
– you may submit a proposal every month, provided that you follow both steps each month.
glassybaby will choose and communicate with the winners within 10 days of the following month.
- if you are not on social media, then you may send your proposal in an email to the non- profit & three of your friends, and email@example.com to have your grant proposal be considered eligible.
- glassybaby may post any and all proposals submitted, in any capacity, for any purpose.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions.